Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mambo Italiano!





I couldn't upload these photos with my previous blog on Chicken Parmesan, but they are definitely part of the story. Had to show you up close the dried Shitaki mushrooms I purchased from a vendor at the Crescent Citiy Flea Market in New Orleans. And under that piece of wax paper is a chicken breast I had to pound out witih a jar of artichokes, since I didn't have something more appropriate. Yes! Go press forth (haha) and be the intrepid chef, undaunted by little things likek a lack of tools. You, too, can make an eye-popping Chicken Parmesan. read my blog from last night for more explicit instructions. But above all, remember, you can't eat well if you don't shop well. Search out the best markets in your community and then frequent them. Try to shop a couple of times a week, if possible, so your foods are as fresh and you get the best deals.

No comments: